Experienced Criminal Law Attorney Helps Maryland Clients Build a Solid Defense
Passionate advocacy for clients accused of violent crimes, drug offenses, white collar crimes, and DUI/DWI
A criminal charge of any kind can affect your professional and personal life for years to come. With the diligent support of an experienced criminal defense attorney, however, you have the best chance of achieving a resolution that protects your reputation and freedom. At Gary S. Bernstein, P.A. in Towson, I have zealously defended Maryland residents from a wide range of misdemeanor and felony offenses since 1987. Whether you are arrested for drug possession, fraud, assault, drunk driving, or a sex crime, you can trust me to safeguard your rights and help you build a strong defense.
Comprehensive criminal defense counsel for Maryland residents
I am a strong advocate for clients throughout Maryland accused of the following offenses:
- Violent crimes — Violent offenses carry harsh penalties and must be dealt with immediately. When representing clients accused of assault and battery, gun and weapons crimes, or domestic violence, I develop a carefully planned strategy, review evidence, interview witnesses, and work tirelessly to construct a strong criminal defense.
- Sex crimes — Recognizing the severe impact a sex crime accusation can have on your life, I consider every possible defense strategy when determining the best way to clear your name.
- Drug crimes — Drug crimes such as possession, manufacturing, and distribution are punishable by serious fines and incarceration. My firm reviews your case carefully to determine if your arrest was legal, if the search that yielded the drugs in question was lawful, and if police properly Mirandized you.
- DUI/DWI — A DUI/DWI conviction is a life changer, affecting your job, your education, and those you love. I work quickly to challenge the prosecution’s evidence and procedures to help you fight the charges against you.
- White collar crimes — Although these types of offenses are considered nonviolent, white collar crimes are punished severely by the criminal justice system. If you face charges for fraud or conspiracy, I know how to create a strong federal criminal defense to protect your freedom and your future.
With more than 40 years of experience defending Maryland clients on a range of misdemeanors and felonies, I have the skill and determination to resolve even the most complicated cases.
Contact a seasoned criminal defense lawyer in Maryland today
Gary S. Bernstein, P.A. provides strong representation to clients facing a wide range of criminal charges. Please call 667-308-3282 or contact my firm online to schedule a free initial consultation with me at my Towson office.